Green reboot is the go-to shower soap when you are feeling you need an energy boost. Thanks to the avocado, your body will be left smooth and nourished. The detoxifying action of the peppermint and tea tree essential oils will leave feeling fresh while the rosemary will boost circulation leaving behind a very clean feeling.
All the soaps have been handmade in the UK in a small family owned factory that employs ex-addicts and ex-offenders.
The shea butter in the soaps has been harvested in a direct fair trade owned by the factory that supports over 3,000 Ghana women!
All the soaps are completely palm oil free.
• Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
• Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
• Rice Bran Oil: great for sensitive skin, makes a very silky lather
• Unrefined Organic Shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
• Organic Avocado Oil (cold pressed):the number 1 oil for sensitive skin, nourishes and softens the skin
• Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
• Castor oil: a natural humectant, there is no oil alike. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
Weight: around 90 grams
Size: 2.56 x 2.36 x 0.98" / 65 x 60 x 25 mm
Packaging: 100% compostable and recyclable paper digitally printed with eco-friendly toners