Dutch design from our girl Debbie.
Years ago we met at a teacher training in Bali, and she had a clear vision of creating a company that made visually beautiful, eco friendly and sustainable yoga mats that are 100% plastic free. And she's done it. OHmats was born - go girl. This design is Sita. Each design Debbie hand drew and is rooted in Yogic philosophy.
comes with a free mat strap and a nifty branded yoga mat bag.
ECO-FRIENDLY & DURABLE
Manufactured with eco-friendly and durable materials which gives the quality for a sustainable yoga lifestyle.
183 * 68 cm (little bit wider then normal yogamat)
5mm thick // 3.5kg
Cleaning and care Instructions:
1. Keep it away from oil or acid detergent to avoid etching or slipping or leaving stain on the toplayer;
2. Don’t expose to the sun;
3. Clean it with soft towel with natural soft little bit of soap & air drying.
Roll up with PU surface out to avoid fold marks on toplayer.
Clean the yogamat with water and a drop of natural soap before use. Some Black mats have still some waterbased float colors inkt on the laser engraved part of the yogamat. This can leave stains on clothing and body, if you don't wash the mat before use.
- high performance eco-friendly and durable yoga mat
- cushioned anti-slip PU surface
- 100% biodegradable natural rubber
- PVC free
- instant lifetime grip.
- suitable for all types of yoga
- hand-drawn by Debbie 7 Chakras, Krishna design.